Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Lots of goodness {Northeast Wyoming photographer}

Oh my...I am terribly behind in sharing on here. Here is a ring shot I just LOVE!  photo _MG_3182rtblog_zpsgyxlkk1c.jpg I am so excited to share some beautiful images from this recent engagement session!  photo _MG_4944rtblog_zpsbppcenvs.jpg Then there is this family..... I just love and so appreciate clients who trust me and keep coming back!  photo _MG_4188rtcropblog_zpsvhegdyq3.jpg I just realized how I get to watch the kids grow too...amazing! First I captured them during Aerianna's senior session.  photo 051rt2blog_zps8lehwvjm.jpg The next time was family pictures in 2013  photo IMG_1985rt2blog_zpsigar2xtj.jpg Finally in January! I can't believe how much the youngest has grown!  photo _MG_4100rtblog_zpsluwz3pse.jpg It makes me feel emotional that I get to be a part of my clients' lives in some way!

No comments: